What is an ecommerce site? Is it a vehicle for selling products, or an opportunity for compelling storytelling that helps establish meaningful connections with customers? The answer is it’s both. Today’s leading brands are integrating content and commerce to inform and guide the buying journey. Marketing and ecommerce functions must therefore work together to ensure that every piece of content (video, blog, podcast, etc.) leads to a product page and ultimately to a purchase. This video featuring Forrester Research’s Peter Sheldon is the first in a series of five that identifies key retail trends in 2015.
- vineyard vines’ Shep and Ian Murray: Salesforce Helps Us Connect Our Customers to Our Brand
- Day One of Salesforce XChange 2017 – in Pictures
- BIRKENSTOCK: Our Journey to Global Growth with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Salesforce XChange: Announcing the 2017 Commerce Cloud Partner Award Winners!
- Today at XChange: Three New Capabilities for Commerce Cloud