What is an ecommerce site? Is it a vehicle for selling products, or an opportunity for compelling storytelling that helps establish meaningful connections with customers? The answer is it’s both. Today’s leading brands are integrating content and commerce to inform and guide the buying journey. Marketing and ecommerce functions must therefore work together to ensure that every piece of content (video, blog, podcast, etc.) leads to a product page and ultimately to a purchase. This video featuring Forrester Research’s Peter Sheldon is the first in a series of five that identifies key retail trends in 2015.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: B2C Commerce Suites, Q1 2017
- The True Story of Shopping, According to Half a Billion Shoppers
- Accenture Head of Retail Outlines 6 Characteristics of Survival
- Salesforce XChange 2017 Registration is Open!
- Introducing Einstein Commerce Insights: Get Smarter About Your Shoppers