What is an ecommerce site? Is it a vehicle for selling products, or an opportunity for compelling storytelling that helps establish meaningful connections with customers? The answer is it’s both. Today’s leading brands are integrating content and commerce to inform and guide the buying journey. Marketing and ecommerce functions must therefore work together to ensure that every piece of content (video, blog, podcast, etc.) leads to a product page and ultimately to a purchase. This video featuring Forrester Research’s Peter Sheldon is the first in a series of five that identifies key retail trends in 2015.
- Top 10 Highlights from XChange Copenhagen
- Shoppers Reveal The Only Three Things That Matter in Retail
- How Salesforce Commerce Cloud is Helping Retailers Conquer Mobile Commerce
- Top Salesforce Einstein Blog Posts and Case Studies in 2017 (so far)
- Shopping Index: What’s Driving Digital Commerce? Not Traffic.